Asia Calling is an award-winning current affairs program on television and radio that is broadcasted to 11 countries across Asia. The program began as a radio show on KBR68H Indonesia’s largest independent news agency and has been running since 2003 as a one-hour feature program that is heard on more than 400 stations across the region. In 2011 an hour long television version of Asia Calling was launched on Tempo TV.
Asia Calling has more than 30 correspondents across the region that are working behind the headlines to show how major developments are affecting people’s lives, providing nuanced and carefully balanced insights into stories that are often largely missed by other media. Asia Calling is your window on Asia.
We are looking for a dynamic person who can has multi-skills who can work as a presenter, a translator and a reporter for the program. The role involves presenting the weekly program on television and radio in Indonesian. The person will also work in a team to translate from English to Indonesian radio and television scripts from our correspondents, as well as from Bahasa to English. They will also help with the downloading of content from our correspondents and finance and other administrative tasks.
- Excellent English and Indonesian both written and spoken
- Good presentering skills for Radio and Television in Indonesian and English
- Some journalistic experience
- Good team-working and cross-cultural skills
- Knowledge of Asian current affairs
- Reporting skills in television and radio
- Knowledge of Audio and Visual editing programs
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bagikan berita ini :